Thursday, July 10, 2008

Times have changed since 'life in the kitchen'


I was just looking back at my entry on May 16th. I'm not sure how I did it. Now I wake up at 7:30, typically, after a good 8 hours sleep. Drezden sleeps for a minimum of 10 hours, so that's pretty sweet!
Drezden is so fun now and still quite easy as far as babies go. Lhotse is way more sane and also very cute!
We seem to have a life again which is great because for about a month we were pretty much just trying to make it through each hour. Having a break down every other day.
I think it was all worth it, now we have a great puppy and an even better baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its nice.


money

Jamie said...

It's true! I really enjoyed seeing you guys last night. I love the perspective in this photo!